Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stepping Out

This blogging thing is new for me so bear with me through this first one, I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon!

First of all my name is Lindsay. I have been living a happy life in a small town for 20 years of this short life and now my biggest change is about to take place in just a few months. Thats right, this small-town girl is movin to the city! Granted the only reason is for the purpose of attending a University, it's waay out of my comfort zone. There comes a time that we must grow up and thats what I intend to do.. no matter how impossible it may seem!

In these months before my move I have had so many prayers answered and so many new things coming my way. God is showing me what it is to come out of my shell and how to stand firm and be bold! This week He has led me to teaching a VBS youth class... it started tonight and it's already been a trip! Teaching is the last thing on the list of things I never thought I'd do. But here I am! I was so blessed by the students in my class tonight, and I definitely can't wait to see what else is in store for us this week!

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:

No comments:

Post a Comment