Tuesday, July 13, 2010



YEE HAW! Days 2 and 3 of VBS were awesome! I have some of the greatest kids in my 7up class! Each day I have seen God stirring in their hearts and I have had the chance to hear their ideas. Let me just tell you, I have been blessed by these kids!

Does it not just blow your mind when God puts you in a situation you never thought you be in and even though you are scared out of your mind, He gives you the strength and courage to do it! That's definitely what's been going on in my life this week! God never ceases to amaze me. This week has reinstated in my mind that Jesus has always got my back!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" Philippians 4:13


Tonight we talked about trusting where God is leading us. College was one of those decisions that I thought I had to make on my own. But that proved to go no where. When I let Jesus take the reigns, He led me right where I needed to be and in just a few short weeks I'll be there and the best part is Jesus has gone before me to prepare the way!! WOW! What a relieving thought!

" For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11


Trust in God's map. Trust that He will lead you where you need to be, even when the road seems rough or scary. He still loves you and He tells us in His word that he will never leave us!

"If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God." 1 John 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment